Assist in implementing key Human Resource Strategies in line with the Company’s People Management objectives
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Annual leave administration – Collate Departmental Leave Rosters, Manage and monitor employee annual leave to ensure compliance with Company’s Annual Leave Policy
- Employee Engagement – Organize and ensure full attendance at monthly Employee meetings
- Induction and Orientation – Support new employees to settle in smoothly by developing and facilitating induction plan and providing new joiners with workstations and necessary tools
- Records Management – Owns the creation of ongoing maintenance of the department’s soft copy (data) and hard copy (document) file management system; ensures filing is done in accordance with records management policy
- Office Supply/Stationery Management – Designs a robust system for effective inventory management of office supplies and stationery and tracts usage within the stipulated budget
- Employee Relations – Assists in procuring resident permits, non-citizen IDs etc. for expatriate staff and their families as well as coordinating travel arrangements for staff; facilitates staff welfare activities
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- First Degree in Business Administration (Human Resources) or related field
- Working knowledge in the Insurance industry – an added advantage
- Minimum of two (2) years post qualification working experience
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Country’s Labour Laws.
- Ability to analyze and use data to understand trends & issues that meet business needs.
- Ability to use HR Software(s) an advantage
- Good knowledge of organizational behaviour and HR Strategy.
- Diligent with high ethical standards
- Strong Computer skills – knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, The subject of the email should be ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE OFFICER- HR