Perform the duties of Sales/Credit Officers
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Prospect for new clients
- Review loan requests
- Assess clients’ financial status
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates) Set up payment plans
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- Monitor progress of existing loans
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customer’s questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an SHS certificate, HND or Degree. Any tertiary Certificate will be considered.
- At least 3 months experience is required
- Hard-working and very committed individuals to work in our sales and marketing department.
Salary Range: Attractive remuneration plus benefits
Location: Ashiaman, Madina, Kasoa, Nsawam, Tema, and Greater Accra.